6/21/06

Reader Poll Whatever Day

Reader Poll is back!


Today's Poll brought to you by the one, the only, Ms. Writes and Snaps.
1. Would you rather eat ONLY Syrian food or ONLY Mexican food for the rest of your life?
I am gonna go with Mexican on this one. Only b/c I know what I am getting in it.
2. What's the meanest thing you've ever done?
Oh Gawd, this one still haunts me. In middle school one of my friends asked me if she was pretty and I said, "You see that wall over there? You are prettier than that wall." Then proceeded to laugh until she cried. I feel pretty crummy about that one.

3. Did you see a movie this weekend? If so, what?
I have been trying to go see "Cars" for a couple of weekends. Maybe this weekend. I did see Sisterhood of the traveling pants in the privacy of my own home.

4. What's the most recent CD you purchased?
I bought 8 at one time last my favorite one is the soundtrack to "Monster-in-Law."
5. If 12 hot Blogger girls put their heads together and made a calendar, would you buy it?
Sure, anything to support blogging chicks.
6. Where did you go on your last vacation?
Lake Havasu - The River. With one of my girlfriends just to relax. Living on my "part mix".
7. What defines summer in your world?
It used to be getting out of school and skinning up my knees. Now its when I get out of work and its still such a nice day out that I actually still want to go do some physical activity instead of crawl home and go to bed. That and weekday margaritas vs. waiting for the weekend.

8. What time did you get up this morning?
6:38 out the door by 6:58 and surprisingly made it to work 15 minutes early.
9. If you could be interviewed on any talk show, which one would you want to be on?
Hmmm… I don't know why I would be on there but John Stewart / Daily Show.
10. How many hours a day are you actually WORKING at work?
Hah, like I am willing to admit that. I am working more than not, pathetically.


No comments: