6/16/10

Baco-Rama!

I should probably be saving this post for next week, but I wanted to share my excitement over the party we are having this weekend. One of our good friends is having his 31st birthday tomorrow and we are throwing him a bacon-themed birthday party.

Everyone is supposed to bring food with some sort of bacon incorporated into the dish. Since we are hosting I will be preparing bacon chocolate cupcakes and Coke floats and 50/50 floats. I am hoping they turn out alright but I am bit skeptical.

I am also going to attempt to make Bacon Churros as in mexican churros with sugar and cinnamon. This should be interesting. I will make sure to have pictures of the end products next week.

Oh yeah, I still need to clean up the closet/craft room. Anyone want to take care of that for me? I will pay you in bacon. Or bacon churros. Your preference.

3 comments:

lacochran's evil twin said...

How does one make a bacon float?

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

hope you have a fabulous party x