3/10/11

New Year... just a little late

I am happy to report that instead of falling into the same old corporate trap I decided to go back to school which is the main reason I have been MIA. A few posts ago I mentioned wanting to be a make-up artist. Although I do love make-up I know that I just can't go out there and market myself as such with no formal training and not a lot of experience. I am in an esthetician program and I will be following it up with make-up school.

I am super excited about this change. LJ has been super supportive and although we are making some sacrifices for the ability for me not having to work, we both hope that it will all be worth it. I am in school almost 40 hours a week and am doing the honors program as well just to add to the fun.

Life is good.

2 comments:

Tater tot said...

nice quote..... Be a follower on my blog........ thanx.

Unknown said...

2004 yılından beri sex shop ve erotik shop sektöründe faliyet gösteren firmamızda her çeşit seks shop ürününü ve geciktirici, sertleştirici ilaç markalarını bulabilir ve kapıda ödeme seçeneği ile nakit yada k.kartı ile ödeme yaparak alabilirsiniz.exedvoi regard