- Love the One You're With - Emily Giffin
- Shoe Addicts Annoymous - Beth Harbison
- How to Be Single - Liz tuccillo
- The Wedding Officer - Anthony Capella
- Chasing Harry Winston - Lauren Weisenberger
- Certain Girls - Jennifer Weiner
- The Gate Crasher - Madeleine Wickham (AKA Sophie Kinsella)
- Remember Me? - Sophie Kinsella
- The Office of Desire - Martha Moody
- Queen of Babble in the Big City - Meg Cabot
- The Best Day of Someone Else's Life - Kerry Reichs
I've bought most of these books within the last 3 weeks but have been putting most of my time into crotcheting. I am almost done with my first scarf and now moving on to a throw blanket. Maybe I should be buying audiobooks so I can do both a the same time.
As for the books on my list.... I doubt I will get through them by September but it will be fun trying. There are some new authors in here I have never read along with some favorites that have new books out. I am not sure how many people knew that Sophie Kinsella's real name is Madeleine Wickham. This is also the first time I have read a Meg Cabot book. Lauren Weisenberger is the author who wrote The Devil Wears Prada and also Everyone Worth Knowing which I do recommend. I've read Martha Moody before and I liked her enough to buy another one of her books. Certain Girls is the sequel to Good in Bed but the storyline is probaby not what you would expect. Jennifer Weiner is the author who wrote In Her Shoes. For the record the book is way better than the movie. Go read it!
So that's that. I now need to go get ready for work before I am late. I also have some pics I have to post for you guys to see the new excitement in my house.