It's time for you to go. We've had a bad run for the last 6 years since the car accident. You are like my loser brother that I let sleep on my couch so long that it seems like you are gonna live here forever. I've hired the Lindora movers to get you the hell out of my life.
I know it's a drastic step to have to Lindora help get you out but I have tried so many times on my own and it never worked. This is it. I am 25 years old and I want to live a long healthy life. I don't want to be a fat bride that has to huff and puff up the church steps. I want to have healthy pregnancies and healthy babies. I don't want to have kids to see what kind of food to maintain the level of fat I have. I want them to be healthy and active. I want LJ to be healthy too. Before he met me he was on the right track but you were the horrible fat elephant in the room that dragged us back to the bad habits.
I hope to never see you again.
Looking at smaller pants.
P.S. I would like to thank Goddess and Jess for being inspirations.
P.P.S. I've been on Lindora since Thursday and down 10 lbs.
Geez I can't remember the last time I got tagged.... so Magda did me the favor of taking the ugly girl home from the bar to put her out of her misery. Or the bar out of it's misery. Either way.
So six things about me....
So six things about me....
- My Spanish... not so bueno. Well depends on who you ask. I can read out loud but I probably can't tell you what it all means. My vocabulary is above "see spot run" but not much above that. I can write but I know its all spelled wrong. A native speaker can spot a mile away that Spanish is a secondary language and not a first, then they make fun of me. None of my friends speak Spanish which would help in my Spanish speaking abilities. The kicker is that my business card says "Hablo Espanol." The good thing is that it hasn't really been tested. All of my American friends think I am 100% fluent. Maybe b/c I tell them that I am and they don't know any better.
- Sometimes people catch me concentrating and think I am having a real thought but really I am just doing clothing comibinations in my head, planning my next mani/pedi/massage.
- The reason I cardmake besides the fact that I love real mail and sending it out is b/c I suck at scrapbooking. It's hard to scrapbook when you don't take a lot of pictures.
- People in blogland don't know that I have a crazy shoe collection. They have their own seperate closet and are in clear plastic boxes. Now you know what Mel is short for. Seriously.
- Since I started LJ I have become a horrible drinker. As in I used to be able to drink the best of them under the table. Now I am good on 2 drinks and thats it. LJ tells me he wouldn't want to be dating "that girl."
- I started college when I was 16. See? I am smarter than I look. Now when I will finish that is yet to be decided.
As for the tagging... anyone who reads me (the 3 of you) you're it!