It's taken me 2 days to write this post because I have been sick. I stole this post from this lady .The funny thing is that a lot of her answers and mine are very much alike.
What are your middle names?
Um… I don’t like mine. My whole name together sounds like a bad latin soap opera name. His is Raymond.
How long have you been together?
2 years in May.
How long did you know each other before you started dating?
A week. If you count the time we spent online talking back and forth on IM. For the record if anyone doesn’t know we met on CL. Yes, Craigslist the home o the freakies.
Who asked whom out?
Technically I did. We both knew it was gonna happen I was just the one that nailed down the time and the place.
How old are each of you?
LJ is 29, I am 25.
Whose siblings do you see the most?
His, one lives near us and we visit / they visit enough to see them a couple of times a year
Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Right now we are going through some role-reversals which are good and bad all at once. Over-all good. I have come to terms also with some of my traditionalisms which throws a wrench in some of our plans but I think in the long run it will work out for the best.
Did you go to the same school?
No, LJ is from the Northwest and I am from Southern California. Either way I give him a hard time b/c we wouldn’t have even been in high school at the same time. He’s so old.
Are you from the same hometown?
No, totally different places.
Who is smarter?
We are both geniuses. Kidding, sort of. We are very alike but we both have different strengths.
Who is the most sensitive?
I say me. I at least show it more.
Where do you eat out most as a couple?
This little breakfast place about half way on the otherside of town
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
To his hometown to see his family.
Who has the craziest exes?
Me, hands down. Not proud of it but it’s true.
Who has the worst temper?
Neither of us really have a temper but I do get annoyed a lot easier.
Who does the cooking?
LJ. I really can’t cook. Besides, he’s an awesome cook.
Who is the neat-freak?
Neither of us. I have come to terms with my neat-freakness otherwise it would take over my life. When I am really upset I clean like crazy. If you ever come to my house and my house wasn’t cleaned by someone else recently watch out.
Who is more stubborn?
I am going to say him. But I am pretty bad myself. The good thing is that we agree about 98% of the time.
Who hogs the bed?
Me. Including the blankets.
Who wakes up earlier?
I do, b/c I actually have to be at work by a certain time. Even on the weekends I am up earlier. I can’t help it. Though I am not a morning person.
Where was your first date?
A micro-brew on the water. We ate the same thing. I asked him why was he trying to be like me. He said we just think alike.
Who is more jealous?
Um, maybe me. Neither of us really overall.
How long did it take to get serious?
Date one? We went through a lot of the first through date 10 questions/answers within the first week of e-mails. We already knew that we were going to be together. The first date was a formality.
Who eats more?
I do. Easily. I can finish my food and half of his.
Who does the laundry?
Neither of us. I am way nit-picky on how it’s done. LJ doesn’t care and throws it all in. So if anyone started to do it, it would probably be me.
Who’s better with the computer?
He hates Macs so that automatically makes me better. I am better considering that I do tech work part-time. I am PC friendly as well.
Who drives when you are together?
He drives. And when we are on “date nights” he still opens the door for me.
I was given a letter by the lovely Brookem. The point is to write about 10 things you love about the letter... in my case V.
If you want to participate, leave a comment on this post and I will assign you a letter. You then write about 10 things you love that begin with your assigned letter and post them on your blog. When people comment on your posted list, you give them a letter and the chain continues on and on.
Alright... on with the show....
- Valentines Day: Seriously who doesn't love a day full of pink and hearts and love? That and you normally get to have a yummy meal with someone you love. Don't get me wrong I've had a couple of doozies on V-day... but over all its still a day of love (even if it just your mom getting you bubble bath when you are single).
- Vanilla: Anything. I love the smell of vanilla, the taste of vanilla. I could roll around in vanilla if it wasnt you know... beans.
- Victoria Secret: I love there cotton underpants. They are cute. Oh and yeah they have all that other lingerie stuff... for everyone else. oh and their Vanilla Lace spray.
- Valentino: He makes such pretty things.
- V-Card: Mine hasn't been around for a while but I am glad when I lost it that it wasn't just wasted with some random.
- Vacation: as in I need one. I honestly don't think I will be getting a vacation anytime soon, probably say not till the honeymoon. my last vacation was a working vacation. I would like to say our honeymoon would be in Australia if I had a choice (or the money!!!).
- V: my work BFF. Older, wiser, skinnier. She is where I want to be in 10 years. Homeowner (on her own!) porshe driver (paid off!) living the good life. She is smart, funny and if she was a little taller and a dude I would so date her.
- Vampires: On tv in the HBO Show True Blood. I love it! Mind you I am not into the genre as a whole but I totally love this show.
- Velvet Cake: Seriously, 'nough said.
- Vodka!: The creator of many great memories and many horrible mornings. I can drink this stuff like a fish as long as I dont mix. Cheers!
That's it folks! Don't forget to respond if you want a letter of your own.