I was given a letter by the lovely Brookem. The point is to write about 10 things you love about the letter... in my case V.
If you want to participate, leave a comment on this post and I will assign you a letter. You then write about 10 things you love that begin with your assigned letter and post them on your blog. When people comment on your posted list, you give them a letter and the chain continues on and on.
Alright... on with the show....
- Valentines Day: Seriously who doesn't love a day full of pink and hearts and love? That and you normally get to have a yummy meal with someone you love. Don't get me wrong I've had a couple of doozies on V-day... but over all its still a day of love (even if it just your mom getting you bubble bath when you are single).
- Vanilla: Anything. I love the smell of vanilla, the taste of vanilla. I could roll around in vanilla if it wasnt you know... beans.
- Victoria Secret: I love there cotton underpants. They are cute. Oh and yeah they have all that other lingerie stuff... for everyone else. oh and their Vanilla Lace spray.
- Valentino: He makes such pretty things.
- V-Card: Mine hasn't been around for a while but I am glad when I lost it that it wasn't just wasted with some random.
- Vacation: as in I need one. I honestly don't think I will be getting a vacation anytime soon, probably say not till the honeymoon. my last vacation was a working vacation. I would like to say our honeymoon would be in Australia if I had a choice (or the money!!!).
- V: my work BFF. Older, wiser, skinnier. She is where I want to be in 10 years. Homeowner (on her own!) porshe driver (paid off!) living the good life. She is smart, funny and if she was a little taller and a dude I would so date her.
- Vampires: On tv in the HBO Show True Blood. I love it! Mind you I am not into the genre as a whole but I totally love this show.
- Velvet Cake: Seriously, 'nough said.
- Vodka!: The creator of many great memories and many horrible mornings. I can drink this stuff like a fish as long as I dont mix. Cheers!
That's it folks! Don't forget to respond if you want a letter of your own.