10/20/09

Headcase.

I wish I could tell ya'll that I have been having a fabulous time in the sunshine and playing with the imaginary puppy I've been begging my bf to get me.

Sometimes I wonder if I bite off more than I can chew. I have been having a feeling of overwhelm for the last couple of weeks to the point that I am just withdrawing from life a little bit. Not noticable to most but I know that I am letting things fall to the wayside that I really should be taking care of. Which is also why I have been semi-MIA on my blog. Oh and my reader? Almost to 1,000. Awesome.

I actually have some great posts floating in my head and some pictures I want to share for the OCD organized. I will get to it soon. I will at least try to catch up on commenting. If I am not here then I must be at your blog.

Talk to everyone soon.

P.S.S. For anyone doing the "Don't Go Over in October" Challenge.... I have only fallen off the wagon once. I had a credit at Ross and I ended up spending a little over my credit on shoes. But seriously? Can we ever have too many shoes?

5 comments:

magda said...

Oh, I so hear you on this! I'm totally in that place of having a billion posts in my head, but nonetheless being a quasi-defunct blogger because Life! It's just so busy! Hang in there.

I also commend you for the October challenge. Way too late or me, and pretty impractical given my month's itinerary ... but good work! Totally something I OUGHT to be doing, certainly ... hmmm.

Maxie said...

I always have a billion posts that I can't seem to get out. I have to wait till I'm in the blogging mood an then do a bunch all at once. it's weird.

And you're totally right-- you can never have enough shoes.

Louise | UPrinting.com said...

No, we can never have too many shoes! :D Haha~
Life is tough, as the cliche goes. You have to pull yourself together, and avoid being overwhelmed by life. Relax, have fun!

DanaJKalman said...

goodjob!........................................

akın sürmeneli said...

2004 yılından beri sex shop ve erotik shop sektöründe faliyet gösteren firmamızda her çeşit seks shop ürününü ve geciktirici, sertleştirici ilaç markalarını bulabilir ve kapıda ödeme seçeneği ile nakit yada k.kartı ile ödeme yaparak alabilirsiniz.