6/16/10

Baco-Rama!

I should probably be saving this post for next week, but I wanted to share my excitement over the party we are having this weekend. One of our good friends is having his 31st birthday tomorrow and we are throwing him a bacon-themed birthday party.

Everyone is supposed to bring food with some sort of bacon incorporated into the dish. Since we are hosting I will be preparing bacon chocolate cupcakes and Coke floats and 50/50 floats. I am hoping they turn out alright but I am bit skeptical.

I am also going to attempt to make Bacon Churros as in mexican churros with sugar and cinnamon. This should be interesting. I will make sure to have pictures of the end products next week.

Oh yeah, I still need to clean up the closet/craft room. Anyone want to take care of that for me? I will pay you in bacon. Or bacon churros. Your preference.

5 comments:

lacochran's evil twin said...

How does one make a bacon float?

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mucheng said...

blu ray ripper
blu ray ripper
blu ray to avi
blu ray to wmv
blu ray to mp4
Furthermore, Blu ray Ripper has powerful editing functions like Trim and Crop Blu ray clips, add text/image Watermark as a logo, set video Effect like brightness, contrast, saturation, etc.

kirstyb said...

hope you have a fabulous party x

akın sürmeneli said...

2004 yılından beri sex shop ve erotik shop sektöründe faliyet gösteren firmamızda her çeşit seks shop ürününü ve geciktirici, sertleştirici ilaç markalarını bulabilir ve kapıda ödeme seçeneği ile nakit yada k.kartı ile ödeme yaparak alabilirsiniz.