6/1/10

I'm Still Alive...

So I haven't completely fallen off the internet but I am normally only commenting and not really writing on my own although I have 5 bajillion things I could be writing about. Here are a couple of updates just to show I haven't been holed up on my bed (although sometimes I wish I was):

  1. I accepted a leadership position with Junior League that I am super excited about. Normally as a regular active you kind of get to take a break for the summer as someone in leadership, not so much.
  2. I think I told everyone way back when that I am not commuting anymore. Well at least not the crazy commute I was doing before. So far that has made a super drastic change in my attitude and energy levels. I actually want to go out and do stuff! Although I still have to drive up to LA to do my Junior League stuff.
  3. I have been getting more into crafting and turning my closet room to also be a craft room. Hopefully I will have that done sooner than later. Although for right now everytime I see the show "Hoarders" it freaks me out and makes me go clean up that room a little bit more. Anyone want to help me build a proper craft room? I will pay you in knitting and yummy food. And wine, of course!
  4. LJ and I hit our 3 year anniversary last month which I am super happy about. Not to sound like an ungrateful wench but seriously? "Put a ring on it!" I think now I am starting to get a little antsy.
  5. Having one of LJ's closest chick friends at our house this weekend made me feel a little better about #4 , but you know... still sucks.
  6. I am loving babies currently. Not in the make my ovaries ache kind of way but in the yeah maybe I will babysit for my friends for a full day.
  7. I am starting my little side business which I hope will take over our garage. Currently working on the computer part of it before I start searching for other things.
  8. I will be starting a new blog. Already have the URL some of the software stuff done but not ready to go live yet but am getting pretty dang close. My new personal calling cards already have the url on it so now I have to make it happen. I think thats why I have been holding back on blogging for a while now since I knew I was going to be doing a switchover.

Anyone have any good news to tell me? What is going on with the 2 folks that maybe read my blog still?

1 comment:

lacochran's evil twin said...

Isn't it amazing what you can do when you're not spending way too much time and energy on a commute?