4/12/09

Spring Cleaning - Shoes

I've been meaning to go through my closets for a long time b/c honestly they are overflowing. I don't say this in a bragging manner. Matter of fact I don't even have a built on closet. Currently my shoes are living out of the hall closet which houses 90% of my shoes (the others strewn about my house, car and office) and some of my dresses.

I just wanted to show you some of the shoes that are in said closet. I have some awesome ones in their but you can't tell b/c of the size of the picture. Also for anyone that is wondering each of these shoes are housed in their own individual plastic see through boxes. Even though I tried to clean out my shoes only 1 pair is going to be donated and about 6 pairs are going to the shoe fixer. So much for getting rid of shoes.

7 comments:

magda said...

SOME of the shoes? These are just SOME of the shoes? Wow, lady, do I ever have closet envy.

I need to go through my shoes, too, but I don't have near as many cute ones. I've tried to cull through them before, but even ones I haven't worn in ages I have a hard time getting rid of. Sigh.

brandyismagic said...

I just had an orgasm.

Goddess Adrasteia said...

Spectacular! I weep at the unparalleled beauty.

Cedes said...

I'm with you on this one magda! I thought I had a lot of shoes, but my collection pales in comparison. I've tried many times to get rid of shoes, but i always think i'll find SOME reason to wear that one pair!

Anonymous said...

Nothing makes my heart pitter patter more than a big collection of pretty shoes!! :)

LBluca77 said...

I have shoes in two closets and I really don't think I could get rid of any of them. It might be a problem since I also can't stop buying shoes.

Aline said...

I'm planning on working on my closet soon too....it is such a mess1