6/29/07

Unfinished questions

picked up at caterwauling:

1. I’ve come to realize that my last kiss was… a bit rushed. I wish we had a little more time to linger.
2. I am listening to… background jazz and me typing.
3. I talk… very fast.
4. I love… myself.
5. My best friends… are people I have known since I was a kid. We have seen each other grow and change into the fabulous people we are today.
6. My Car… gets me from point a to point b. It's nice but its not my "dream" car. I have more of a priority to buy a house than another new car.
7. My love life… for the time being is chugging along. At other times it's torn me down.
8. I hate it when people ask… too many responses. We will leave it at that.
9. I want to… be healthier.
10. Marriage is… something I will do once I meet the right person. I only want to do it once.
11. Somewhere, someone is thinking… I wonder whatever happen to that girl with the long hair?
12. I’m always… looking for the next shoe.
13. I have a secret crush on… someone that I know better than to have one on.
15. My cell phone… is broken. Waiting for my new one to be shipped. I feel so lost without hip to ear communication. Almost tempted to get the iPhone just b/c I am upgrading my computer as well. I just don't want to go to AT&T.
16. When I wake up in the morning… I wish I had a couple of more minutes in bed.
17. Before I go to bed I… I count my blessings, say a prayer.
18. Right now I am thinking about… how hard it is to pick out a flat screen. You would think it woul be fun getting a new electronic but its actually making my head hurt.
19. Babies are… planned for the future. After buying a house and getting married. Damn me for being tradtional!
20. I get on MySpace… to check my messages. I rarely ever comment.
21. Today I… am picking up my beach cruiser.
22. Tonight I will… have dinner made for me. :)
23. Tomorrow I will… get to ride my new bike and do a litle shopping.
24. I really want to… have it all. Why not?
25. Someone who will most likely repost this… nobody. Not too many people read my blog.

No comments: