1/14/09

Interview Me!

There's this thing floating around the internet that I stole from Kari, well sort of. She did the interview questions. But, first, the rules:

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone
else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them
five questions.

And the questions:

1. What is your favorite word?
Snufalufagus? It's just funny.
2. Which is cuter, puppies or kittens?
I am going to have to go with puppies. I actually grew up with both but to tell you the truth whenever I have had kittens I have had them try to suffocate me in my sleep or scratch the crap out of my hands and therefore makes them not my number 1 choice. Besides you can't walk a cat and they aren't as cuddly as puppies.
3. What is your favorite holiday and why?
Hmmm this is a tough one. I don't like Christmas or Thanksgiving. New Year's is overrated. I've had some craptacular Valentines days. Even though when I am single my mom still buys me something so I don't feel so alone. So 4th of July b/c normally there is a good party and everyone loves America.
4. What was your weirdest dream?
I've had a couple of weird dreams over the years. Without going into a super long story about my best friend in high school... he stopped talking to us over a rumor that I am now assuming is true. We tried to hunt him down but he kept avoiding us. Anyway, in my dreams I find him in odd places like in a dark parking lot and I yell out his name but instead of responding to me he always backs away from me with a wide-eyed look on his face. One time I got him cornered in his car and I thought he was going to talk but I woke up before he did. There is also the one where I was in the shower and the house caught on fire. Oh and there was demented clowns chasing me around. I actually like clowns though.
5. Which came first? The chicken or the egg?
The egg had to come first. You know if a dog and cat had a baby whatever they popped out would have become the new "chicken".

Leave a comment. :)

No comments: