5/14/06

Stealing a meme!

I had too much time at work and started lurking on MSN Spaces and stumbled across Caffeinated Librarian's blog and I had to steal this. The only reason I like this one is because its a bit more adult than the ones I normally "Have you ever kissed a boy/girl?" Enjoy.


1. Who was your first prom date?
I went with my best male friend. I had split up with my high school sweetheart and he didn't have anyone to take since he had become sort of a laughing stock with my core group of friends. Not like he had much play with the ladies anyway. I wonder whatever happen to "Wacky McGee"? If you are still out there, I didn't believe the story then, but I do believe it now.

2. Who were your first roommate(s)?
A crazy guy named Tom and a mellow girl Christy. Lived in Belmont Shores. Oh those were the carefree days.

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink the first time you got drunk?
I don't remember for sure but I have always had a like for vodka and a dislike for (cheap) beer.

4. What was your first job?
Momma Dearest hooked me up with this one. I worked as a file clerk for a small enviornmental company. It was sooooo boring. The one good thing I can say it helped me get my foot in the door to better places.

5. What was your first car?
1986 For Aerostar, Primer Gray. Man, that van had so many stories to tell. It was a hand-me-down from my parents. When I got it it was in pretty decent condititon by the time it died on my 19th birthday it was smoking and had blown out 2 cylinders.

6. When did you go to your first funeral?
Um not exactly sure. I remember I was in the 5th grade b/c I remember wearing my blue uniform to it. It was for somebody in relation to my uncle.

7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
With LA being the sprawling Metropolis it is. I moved to Orange County when I was 19. I had already moved a couple of times in my own city before that move.

8. Who was your first grade teacher?
I don't remember. I remember it was my last year at my 1st elementary school of 4. I remember my second grade teacher was Mrs. Johnson. I only had her half a semester she was jewish and her husband was the computer teacher at the 3rd elementary school I went to.


9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
I was only a couple of months old and I went to Mexico to visit family. My mom told me that I got "butt rot" (closest thing I could translate from Spanish) from the diapers down there.

10. When did you sneak out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
I actually never snuck out. I was a goody-two-shoes kid.

11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them?
One of my longest standing friends is Colin. I have known him since I was 8 on and off. I saw him last week. Susan is my next longest standing friend and I have known her since I was 12 when she moved out here from Arizona. So 15 and 11 years is a good while.

12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents' house?
See #2. Belmont Shores. It was the good life. Crazy as all hell, but the good life.

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
Aaron. Then Susan. Then my mom.

14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid/groomsman?
Funny, I have never been. Most of my friends had shotgun weddings.

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Weekend or weekday? Weekday:Turn off my alarm twice. depending on showering schedules take a shower brush my teeth get my clothes on hope I don't trip down the stairs. Do mental check for keys, mobile phone, ipod, security pass and cash. Run out the door. Weekend: Sleep late, goof off on the internet.

16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
I want to say it was a Blink-182 concert. Most memorable around that same time period was 2000 KROQ Accoustic Christmas, 3rd row center. Everclear. I LOVE Everclear!

17. First tattoo or piercing?
I had my ears pierced as a baby but I don't think that counts. I had my tounge pierced for the first time when I was 18 b/c it was the cool thing to do.

18. First celebrity crush?
I actually remember this. Leonardo DiCaprio, first time I fell in love with him was when there was a full page black and white pic of him after "The Basketball Diaries" in Seventeen. Oh I was in love!
P.S. *Kudos to the photographer, great shot.*

19. Age of first kiss?
That I can remember? That would be Barry my 4th grade boyfriend. Well you know as far as bf can get in 4th grade someone to chase me around pull my hair and hold my hand at the end of recess.

20. First crush?
Funny this actually came up a week or so ago. His name was Chris Mandell. He was my 5th grade crush. I remember he was tall (b/c we were the tall kids in the class), had dark hair and light eyes. He moved during fifth grade to Alaska. That was the last I ever saw/heard of him.

21. First time you did drugs?
I plead the fifth. Come on it's Long Beach. What do you expect? Home of Sublime and Snoop Dogg.

No comments: