8/7/06

Taking me back to my horrid childhood... Reader Poll Monday!

1. What was the worst nickname you had as a child?
Melonhead - Play on my name and being the only girl in the Karate class @ 8 years old. At least I beat up the boys. My brothers nickname was Blind Bat.

2. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you at school?
Hmmm…. That is a tough one with so many embarrassing things happening. I went to school maybe half a mile from the beach so there was a lot of seagulls during lunch. Everybody had to watch out for the poop. One day it landed on me. *saw it land on a couple of teachers over the years too!*

3. What was your most memorable haircut?
I was the girl with the long hair. Like the extremely long hair down to my butt. So it would have to be between the half moon bangs and the day when I was 13 rebelled against my mom and cut my hair off to my neck.

4. Which fashion trend makes you cringe when you look at old pictures?
I was little kid in the 80's, need I say more? I had banana yellow Osh Kosh corduroy pants. I had a neon green shirt that said "wild thing".

5. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Hmmm… I don't remember anything till middle school and that was Leonardo Di Caprio
6. What was the first concert you attended?
Green Day.
7. Were you ever in a school play or recital? What was your role?
I did glee club in the 5th Grade there is a video of me wiping the sweat off my nose every 30 seconds b/c it was so hot under the spotlight

8. What was your favorite Halloween costume?
I dressed up as a witch a lot of years.
9. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I either wanted to be a teacher or a psychologist. I still wouldn’t mind being a teacher if I didn't have this crazy ambition of being ridiculously rich one day.

10. What was your favorite cartoon?
The Simpson's. Still is :)


No comments: