7/10/06

Reader Poll Monday on an actual Monday!


You know its gonna be a long day when I have already started blogging this early in the morning.


1. What is the first blog you remember reading?
I really don't remember. I remember reading random blogs all the time maybe starting like 2 years ago.
2. If you have a blog, how long have you been blogging? If you don't, how long have you been commenting on blogs?
I have been keeping a personal blog for a little over 3 years now. A public blog for about 2 years now.
3. What do you think are the best aspects of blogging?
Sometimes its just therapeutic to spill your guts online (on the personal one). And it's good to share your thoughts and rants with the rest of the world b/c we do need to be heard.

4. And the worst?
Spilling too much. Wondering if people actually do read.
5. Do you find yourself censoring what you write (either in your blog or in comments) based on who you think will see what you've written, or do you tend to throw caution to the wind and bare your soul?

Yeah, which is why I have 2. I live a pretty happy life, but I don't want everyone in my own world knowing all my deepest darkest secrets.

6. Have you ever written anything you wish you hadn't? Have you ever deleted your posts or your comments?
Yeah, with work going the way its going I have gone back edited/deleted post just for my own sanity.
7. About how many hours a week do you spend blogging or and/or reading blogs?
I would say like 2-3 at the most. I wish I could get myself to write more constantly, but sometimes I wonder if it's at all interesting.

8. If you blog, do you think there will come a time when you just stop doing it? If you don't blog, do you think you'll ever start?

Hmmm… good question. I don't really know. The thing about blogging is that it helps me reflect to my position in life. Where I have been, where I want to go and sometimes I stop and take a look just to make sure at where I am at now. I like chronicling events just b/c I have the memory of a fruit fly and some things I just don't want to forget.

9. Do you share things on your blog or in comments that you don't necessarily share in your "real" life?
Yes b/c I don't let this much of myself out to everyone I come in contact. In "real" life I am very sociable, but I like to keep an air of lightness to my conversations just because I am afraid if people get more in-depth I might scare them off.

10. Ask me something blog-related.
How do you come up with your blog topics?


No comments: